Enter search string:
In the box above, you can type in either a whole sentence from the pre-analyzed set,
or a unique string from the sentence, or the relevant identifying code found at the left of
each sentence. Alternatively, you can click on the icon to the left of each sentence, if there is one.
in conjunction with her course in Business
The main application for cams in bicycle technology is in
2) As the quick-release lever is rotated from the open to the closed
position, the cam built into the pivoting end of the handle applies a
push to the quick-release mechanism housing, and a pull to the
3) The seat post telescopes into the seat tube of the frame,
providing the adjustment for saddle height.
4) The seat post is usually secured by a pinch bolt at the top of the
5) Modern, high-quality seat posts have the saddle clamps mechanism
built into the top of the post.
6) Front shock absorbing forks and rear suspension system are tuned
together to give smooth free ride performance and totally controlled
7) A suspension front fork is tuned to a responsive frame with a
rigid rear end for enhanced cross country climbing.
8) Specified on our top of the range models, the Shimano Rapid Fire
shifter provides a bar-mounted total control unit, fully indexed for
fast, positive changes across the full range of gears.
9) Pistons inside the cylinders compress the mixture, which is then
ignited by a spark-plug.
10) The up-and-down movement of the pistons is transformed into
rotary movement to dirve the crankshaft, which in turn transmits
power to the wheels through the clutch, gearbox and final drive.
11) A camshaft, drive by the crankshaft, controls intlet and exhaust
valves at the top of each cylinder.
12) The starter motor, which is geared to the flywheel, is operated
electrically and turns the flywheel and crankshaft, which starts the
pistons and connecting rods moving up and down.
13) Never start or run the engine inside a closed room or
14) Move at least 10 feet away from fuelling site before starting
15) Make sure the trimmer head is properly installed and securely
16) Disconnect the spark plug before performing maintenance except
for carburetor adjustments.
17) Use only accessories recommended for this tool by the
18) Failure to use the proper parts can cause the cutting attachment
to fly off and seriously injure the operator and/or bystanders.
19) Stop engine before removing fuel cap.
20) Store the tool so that the line limiter cannot accidentally cause